Join leaders from CFA Society Chicago and members from Kaplan Schweser to find out how to best prepare for the upcoming CFA exam. Attendees will have an opportunity to win a scholarship for a prep-course study package awarded by Kaplan Schweser!
- Find out more about CFA Society Chicago study groups and how to sign up
- Hear about discounts available for CFA Review programs from Kaplan Schweser
- Learn about CFA exam scholarships and eligibility requirements
- Receive tips from charterholders on how to study most efficiently for the CFA exam
- Meet other active candidates who are preparing for the next exam
Prior attendees have raved about the value of these kick-off parties and study groups!
“You make a commitment to study with other people and are more likely to attend the sessions because you don’t want to let others down.”
“It helps keep people motivated throughout the long study period.”
“Found a good group of people to study with, and we were able to effectively work together and use various study techniques.”
5:00 pm - 5:30 pm: Registration & Network
5:30 pm - 5:55 pm: Introduction and Presentations
5:55 pm - 6:25 pm: Panel Discussion & Raffle
Fee*: Free (Must register to attend)
Menu: Light snacks and refreshments
Attire: Business Casual
Hosted by: Membership Engagement Advisory Group and Kaplan Schweser
*Special Notes Regarding Fees:
Credit card is required to guarantee ALL reservations. Day-of-event registrations accepted on-site only, if applicable and space available. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club are accepted. Cancellations accepted until 5:00 pm, December 9th. If you fail to cancel before the deadline and/or fail to attend the event you will be charged a $10 fee.